The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the communications software company Inseego (INSG) formerly know as Novatel Wireless. I found the sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/28 the stock gained 45.50%.
Inseego Corp. is a provider of software-as-a-service and solutions for the Internet of Things. The company sells telematics solutions under the Ctrack brand, including fleet management, asset tracking and monitoring, stolen vehicle recovery and usage-based insurance platforms. It also sells business connectivity solutions and device management services through Novatel Wireless, Inc. and Feeney Wireless. Inseego Corp., formerly known as Novatel Wireless Inc., is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 198.88+ Weighted Alpha
- 235.96% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 54.85% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 83.37%
- Technical support level at 5.52
- Recently traded at 5.83 with a 50 day moving average of 4.03
- Market Cap $414 million
- Revenue expected to decrease 8.70% this year but grow again by 12.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 79.30% this year, an additional 183.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong by recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 312 to 29 that the stock will beat the market
- 4,762 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.
Additional disclosure: I have no plans to buy any stocks while the market is trading below its 20, 50 and 100 DMA