The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the medical instrument company Daxor (DXR).. I found the stock by using Barchart to sort their Top Stocks to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/19 the stock gained 97.40%.
Daxor Corporation is a medical device manufacturing corporation with additional biotech services.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 23.10+ Weighted Alpha
- 233.74% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 109.50% in the last month
- Technical support level at 71.89%
- Recently traded at 14.35 with a 50 day moving average of 8.13
- Market Cap $49 million
- None of the major Wall Street firms are following the stock so there are no consensus estimates on Revenue and earning
- The only 3 individual investor are following the stock on Motley Foo and the vote 1 to 2 that the stock would not beat the market
- 751 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha