The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the largest independent bottler of Coke products Coca Cola Bottling Company Consolidated (COKE). I found the stock by suing Barchart to sort it's Top Stocks to Own list by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then using the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/6 the stock gained 16.85%.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated is the largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. For 115 years, they have been deeply committed to the consumers, customers, and communities they serve and passionate about the broad portfolio of beverages and services they offer. It also sells its products to other Coca-Cola bottlers; and post-mix products that are dispensed through equipment, which mixes the fountain syrup with carbonated or still water enabling fountain retailers to sell finished products to consumers in cups or glasses. In addition, the company distributes products for various other beverage brands that include Dr Pepper, Sundrop, and Monster Energy. It sells and distributes its products directly to retail stores and other outlets, which comprise food markets, institutional accounts, and vending machine outlets.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 14.60+ Weighted Alpha
- 1.49% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 24.84% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.09%
- Technical support level at 205.62
- Recently traded at 209.00 with a 50 day moving average of 178.76
- Market Cap $2.00 billion
- P/E 59.81
- Dividend yield .47%
- Surprisingly Wall Street is not following this stock
- The individual investors following he stock on Motley Fool votes 602 to 50 that the stock will beat the market
- 28,911 investors or following the stock on Seeking Alpha