The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to alcohol addition drug company Adial Pharmaceuticals (ADIL). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort its Top Stock to Own list first by the highest technical buy signals, then I used the Flipchart feature to search for exceptional charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/30 the stock gained 97.72%.
Adial Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It focused on the development of a therapeutic agent for the treatment of alcohol use disorder. The company's lead product consists of AD04 which is in clinical stage. Adial Pharmaceuticals Inc. is based in Charlottesville.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 86.75% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 170.13% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 64.82%
- Technical support level at 7.25
- Recently traded at 7.25 with a 50 day moving average of 3.67
- Market Cap $46 million
- Analysts predict earnings will increase by 65.40% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong by recommendations on the stock
- 847 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha