The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the communications components company Vocera Communications (VCRA). I found the stock by using Barchart to screen for stocks having a Weighted Alpha of 50+ or more and technical buy signals over 80%. Today only 47 stocks made the cut. I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 10/29 the stock gained 12.10%.
Vocera Communications Inc. provides mobile communication solutions focused on addressing critical communication challenges facing hospitals. The Company's solutions consist of its Voice Communication, new Messaging and Care Transition solutions. It enables users to communicate with a Vocera Wi-Fi (TM) Smartphone or Vocera Connect application for smartphones including Blackberry, iPhone, and Android devices. Vocera Communications Inc. is headquartered in San Jose, Calif.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 51.60+ Weighted Alpha
- 38.54% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 12.64% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 66.08%
- Technical support level at 39.28
- Recently traded at 39.75 with a 50 day moving average of 35.22
- Market Cap $1.21 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 11.10% this year and another 14.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 5760% this year, an additional 25.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy and 4 buy recommendations on the stock
- 1,230 investors follow the stock on Seeking Alpha