The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the Korean internet content company Gravity (GRVY). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort the Top Stocks to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 10/18 the stock gained 116.52%.
Gravity Corporation is a global total entertainment corporation. It has successfully expanded it business area from developing and servicing online games to multi-contents business.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 13.18+ Weighted Alpha
- 2.89% loss for the year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 23.63% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.03%
- Technical support level at 36.24
- Recently traded at 42.56 with a 50 day moving average of 32.47
- Market Cap $268 million
- P/E 14.51
- Since this is a Korean ADR most Wall Street analysts don't follow it
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 27 to 7 that the stock will beat the market
- 1,531 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha