The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the business acquisition company Constellation Alpha Capital (CNAC). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New 52 Week High list (There were only 5 stocks today) first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/23 the stock gained .39%.
Constellation Alpha Capital Corp. operates as a special purpose acquisition company. It was formed for the purpose of acquiring one and more businesses and assets, via a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase and reorganization. Constellation Alpha Capital Corp. is based in West Palm Beach, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- 4.70+ Weighted Alpha
- 4.82% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up .59% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 59.50%
- Technical support level at 10.22
- Recently traded at 10.22 with a 50 day moving average of 10.14
- Market Cap $190 million
- Not followed by Wall Street
- Only 10 investors follow the stock on Seeking Alpha
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.