The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to a blank check company Modern Media Acquisitions (MMDM). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort its Top Stocks to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/6 the stock gained .49%.
Modern Media Acquisition Corp. is a blank check company. It is formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, recapitalization and similar business combination with one and more businesses. Modern Media Acquisition Corp. is based in Atlanta, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 4.00+ Weighted Alpha
- 3.87% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up .49% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 62.58%
- Technical support level at 10.18
- Recently traded at 10.20 with a 50 day moving average of 10.14
- Market Cap $263 million
- There are no analysts following this stock
- Only 8 investors are following this stock on Seeking Alpha