GARDEN SEEDS HAVE ARRIVED!
Check them out at our Alexandria, Browerville, Eagle Bend, Parkers Prairie and Urbank Locations
Pro-Ag Farmers Cooperative is a locally owned and controlled business. Our purpose is to provide farm and rural customers with quality products, marketing, and friendly service at competitive prices that will enhance producer profitability and keep Pro-Ag Farmers' Cooperative financially strong and growing.
Harren Bin Site & Parkers Prairie Hours
** Please NO Grain Bank corn at the Harren Bin Site**
Quotes are delayed, as of May 28, 2023, 03:32:18 AM CDT or prior.
Ag Market Commentary
- Cotton Futures Limit the Week’s Drop on Friday
- Friday’s round of trading lifted the board back up by 2.5% to 4% across the front months. For July, the 323 point rally into Memorial Day weekend only limited the week’s net move to a 337 point loss. Dec cotton was also 335 points weaker from Friday to Friday. The...
- More New LoC Lows for Hog Futures
- Hog futures ended Friday with more triple digit losses to new life-of-contract lows. June settled the session 2% in the red for a net weekly drop of $6.95. June is also at a $15.62 loss so far for the month. USDA’s National Average Afternoon Base Hog price for Friday was...
- Feeder Cattle Felt Friday Pressure
- The cattle futures market was mixed on Friday with fats gaining ground to new contract highs and the feeders fading into the holiday weekend on rising feed costs. Live cattle futures settled up by 5 to 57 cents on the day, leaving June at a net $1.62 gain for the...
- Friday Rally for Wheat Futures
- Wheat futures settled the last trade day before Memorial Day with gains across all three classes. Chicago futures led the way with 1.7% to 2% gains in the front months, and flipped to net higher for the week’s move. KC HRW futures closed up by 0.15% to 0.67% in the...
- Soy Market Rallies on Friday
- Soybean futures were 0.9% to 1.5% higher on Friday with double digit gains across the front months. The July contract ended the week at a net 30c gain but is still sitting 82 cents in the red for the month. Soymeal futures were 1% to 1.3% higher into the 3-day...
- Corn Closes Higher into Weekend
- Corn futures rallied with 2.2% to 3.6% gains across the front months. The July contract got back above $6, and is within 30 cents of where May expired. July closed at a 49 1/2 cent gain for the week, and is sitting at a 19 cent gain for the month....