The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the biomedical company CorMedix(CRMD). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top 100 Stocks list first by the highest technical buy signals, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/4 the stock gained 25.44%.
CorMedix Inc. is a development-stage pharmaceutical company that seeks to in-license, develop and commercialize therapeutic products for the treatment of cardiac and renal dysfunction, also known as cardiorenal disease. CorMedix's goal is to treat kidney disease by reducing the commonly associated cardiovascular and metabolic complications. The Company's therapeutic candidates for cardiorenal disease may be small molecules, biologicals, devices and/or diagnostics (OTC:TESTS) that enable therapy. Its product pipeline includes: CRMD001, a unique formulation Deferiprone which is in development to prevent Contrast-Induced Acute Kidney Injury and to slow progression of Chronic Kidney Disease; CRMD002, a diagnostic test for urinary labile iron; CRMD003 (Neutrolin', an antimicrobial/anticoagulant solution) is in development to prevent Catheter Related Bloodstream Infection; CRMD004, a pressure sensitive gel which has many uses, including extending the benefits of Neutrolin'. CorMedix Inc. is based in Summit, New Jersey.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 113.49+ Weighted Alpha
- 376.30% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 28.66% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.13%
- Technical support level at 1.87
- Recently traded at 2.14 with a 50 day moving average of 1.41
- Market Cap $207 million
- Revenue expected to grow 67.60% this year and another 420.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 30.00% this year and an additional 35.70% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 6 to 41 that the stock will not beat the market
- 5,854 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha